Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the results are in.

We heard from Kenidee's Dr. yesterday and things all look good and normal. I asked them what I was do about her UTI's they gave me a few basic things to do and I thought to myself, really we couldn't try this BEFORE I let you torcher my baby girl. Oh well... I am glad that things are good.
Today we went to another Dr. to see if Kenidee needed her tonsils out and we waited for about an hour and a half to have the Dr. walk in and look in her mouth to say "yep lets get them out!" talk to so and so at the desk and lets get that scheduled. have a good day.... really that was it. I waited that long for that. ooook so Kenidee will getting her tonsils out on Tuesday monring. why not right???

What else is new at the Markham home.... welll... let me give you a hint.
Knock knock? yep knock knock jokes, the same 5 or 6 over and over. Bennett loves the one that he made up all in his little head. it goes a little like this
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Grandma
Grandma Who?
Grandma Apple!
this is followed by a huge smile that seems to say I am funny huh, and laughter from everyone around.
He is getting so big and talks no stop. He is finally getting to maybe understand that we are having a baby. He looks under my shirt and says "it's not there!" then he pries my mouth open to maybe see if he can see it through my mouth. Still no baby!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You're lucky he looks at your belly and says "not there!" Jaedyn patted my belly the other day and said "baby is getting BIG!" haha. ouch.