Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am scared!

Oh my little girl, what I am I going to do with her. In pre-school. Kenidee has a little friend, his name is... lets just call him T. Anyway Kenidee came home from school and told me she has a boyfriend. this is how the rest of our conversation went.
Me: what is a boyfriend?
K: It means that I like T and we are friends.
Me: that is what is should be while your little
K: what does boyfriend mean when you get big?
Me: you go on dates and. . . you can't have a boyfriend like that till your 20, and you guys are only 4.
K: oh no T is five.(big grin)
K: Can I marry T?
Me:Well you could but when you marry someone you have to love them and you have to be 30!
K Mom I do love T! I think he loves me too! 
Oh my heck! I am in trouble. this girl is not even 5 yet.
On another note, we went to the Dr. again. Both the kids were coughing and Bennett's started sounding like croup. While we were chatting with the Dr. I told her I thought kenidee may have another uti. So we did a test and sure enough she does. She gets them all the time. So we are back on antibiotic and we have been scheduled for a voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG). It is not very fun and is quite painful for them. When the Dr. office told me this I was so scared, for her. We will go in the end of this month to have it done.  I thought I was scared when we took her to get a cavity filled.  Hopefully things turn out fine.
A few days after that she has another Dr's appointment with an ear nose and throat Dr. to see about getting her tonsils taken out. The poor thing.
I hate this part of being a mom. I wish I didn't have to do this to her. I know it is for the best and I know there are other moms out there dealing with more problems with their little kids than I am.  I need to keep reminding myself how blessed I am. I

No comments: