Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas! I love that Kenidee was excited bout it this year. We counted down days we made treats for the neighbors, saw Santa a few times. This is the only time of the year I love going and getting the mail to see all the Christmas cards from our friends and family.We hang them all on the pantry door so we can see them all season. Christmas day was so much fun. When we got home from Grandma Luanas we went out on the porch to give the reindeer some food and we found a box on our porch filled with gifts and some yummy jam and homemade rolls. It was a great surprise. I have no idea who it was, but they were so thoughtful of our family but I know they will be blessed for the kindness they showed my family. Thank you so much.
When we finally got the kids to bed, after 11:30, Santa came! Before I put Kenidee to bed I reminded her that when she wakes up she needs to come to our room. Well I guess Bennett didn't get that lecture because Christmas morning I woke up to him holding his remote control car that Santa brought saying "mom what this". so we went and woke up Kenidee so we could all enjoy Christmas morning together.
After we opened all of our gifts at home, we went to my mom and dad's for breakfast and gift opening there. It is kind of sad but Robin had to work on Christmas day, so that night he went to work and the kids and I went to Grandma Lu's for Christmas dinner and more gifts. I really didn't take any pictures that night. what was I thinking. Oh well. We got so spoiled from everyone this year. We are so blessed.

I Love my Christmas tree. It did get redecorated almost everyday. I had to let go of my OCD and just let it go.

SANTA CAME!
Dress up and a night gown for Kenidee and Remote control car and a Book of Mormon for Bennett.

It's so fluffy I could die!!!! A last min. request from a Little girl to Santa. That Santa always pulls through.
Learning how to use his remote control car.

So many fun things found her her dress up box I don't think she really got dressed for 3 days. she was always some sort of princess.
Sporting his new Sea Hawks hat from Aunt Kari and Uncle Nick and his cousins.
the toy he is playing with is from JuJu and Papa Skip. he loves that thing! more boy toys
Sometimes waiting for Everyone to come gets a little frustrating. LOL
Head lamp and night gown Kenidee got for Christmas. She loves them both. Santa should have gotten more than one nightgown. Who would have known that she would love nightgowns so much.

2 comments:

Loleen said...

Your kids have gotten so big, they are so cute and sound like characters. Congrats on the new little one coming in April, it is exciting and I know you will do well because you are an awesome mom. Glad your Christmas was great.

Tiffany said...

I love your family pic in the Christmas card! Its great! Hope all is well, and congrats on another little one joining the fam soon! Miss you!