Monday, January 3, 2011

starting over

I have decided to do better at blogging and spend less time on other sites.(facebook) I was using blogging as a journal for my family and I have slack big time! So I am just going to do a little fill in and start all new.
From the last time I have blogged it was Kenidee's first day of school. Kenidee LOVES school! She loves learning and singing and all her friends. When we drop her off or pick her up at school she starts yelling her friends names and waving or running and hugging them. She got her class picture and she can name everyone in her class. Kenidee sings all the time she makes up songs, and then wants you to sing along. I get in so much trouble for not knowing the words. During the primary program this year you could hear her singing louder than all the other kids. She wouldn't say her part but she sang with all her heart.
Bennett is getting to be so funny. He loves to help me. If I am doing dishes or making dinner he starts pushing over a stool and saying "me help, me help" It takes me so much longer but he loves to be my little helper. He loves anything with wheels. This year for his birthday he got real boy toys. The boy couldn't have been happier. he often has a car, truck or train in his hand. Bennett wants so bad to be one of the big kids.Bennett keeps me busy. He is all over the place, climbing running jumping.Hethinks he is a big kid all the time. Next summer I am going to have to keep an eye on him. Bennett still has a grin that just makes you happy no matter what is going on.
Robin just got his CNA and working at a nursing home in Idaho falls. He is still going to go to school to get his RN. He is doing well in school and loves what he is doing. It is so nice to see him happy. He is a hard working husband that wants to do everything he can to help make our lives better.
I am staying at home and trying to teach these kiddos the best I can. I got a new camera for Christmas and am excited to start doing photography again. I have not done it in over 11 years. I just got a new calling in church as the Relief Society Secretary and I am overwhelmed learning all that I need to do well in my calling. I really miss "my kids" in primary. I loved hearing them sing and to get to hear their small but strong and testimonies of the gospel.
This summer we found out that we are going to have a new baby in our family in April. We found out a few weeks ago we are having a little boy. I am kind of scared to have two boys, oh the trouble I see them getting into, but I am happy that Bennett will have a brother and friend so close to his age.
This year all in all has been so hard, but I know we have been blessed everyday. I am so thankful for an amazing family,good friends, neighbors, and a fantastic ward. I am thankful for the knowledge I have of the gospel, to know that there is more to this life.

3 comments:

Jolyn said...

Congratulations on a upcoming new addition in April! And I'm glad you decided to update your blog! I was beginning to wonder how you were doing (since I have always been anti Facebook and don't have an account, I can never check up on my friends that way!) Glad you guys are doing well!

Oh, and I'm glad Kenidee loves to sing! I love, love, love the little belters in Primary!

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you are blogging again. Gaby can't get enough of Kennidee. More pictures please.

Our Family said...

Trouble? Bennett??? Who are you trying to kid Stephie? That kid is an angel!